Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Epoxy coating continues

Making slow progress getting all components coated with 3 epoxy coats.  I bought slow epoxy hardener because it's often a fight to keep the epoxy from going off too quickly in the FL heat.  But this winter has been unusually cold with temps rarely getting out of the 60s.  This slows down the coating tremendously as it takes hours for each coat to kick.

The weather has been bad but not too bad to take the mobile boat building van to a pleasant spot.




Total time to date: 140hrs

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT's what I call a "well ventilated area"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional.

    It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it

    look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more

    articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.



    Epoxy Coating Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


    Epoxy Coating

    ReplyDelete