Shop foreman and I made a paper template of the transom doubler and laid it out on a scrap piece of 6mm Okoume.
Test fitting in place.
Transom sanded with 80 grit and masked in preparation for the doubler.
Had to come up with some crazy clamping rigs to get decent pressure. The doubler was pre-coated with epoxy and I used the thickened epoxy that squoze out to form a small fillet. The masking tape was removed before the epoxy set and no further finish work was needed..
Trying not to damage the existing finish by using big pads to distribute the clamping pressure. Worked out well.
New transom is bulletproof and practically indistinguishable from stock. The repair added 600 g of weight. Yes I weighed it.